Wednesday 15 April 2015

Homework? Project work!



Most of my students aren't thrilled about homework, but when it comes to project work, things change radically. I don't know if it's task personalization or presenting their work in front of their classmates that makes them go the extra mile (and the possibility of extra credit doesn't hurt, either), but even the grumpy ones will do their projects gladly.

Some of the most successful (and popular) projects my students have done this year:


  • Personalizing and acting out course book stories
In The Sky finger puppets: easy to make but effective.
I got the idea from one of my ZGUČAN colleagues.

  • Posters
My family

My city

My favourite animal




  • Fakebook profiles
Notable Slovenes

  • Board games



  • Comics

  • Reading badge projects


No comments:

Post a Comment